Our famous preamp pedal, in a smaller footprint!
At NAMM 2017, we released a new version of our popular preamp pedal. The new SBP-2 has the same famous circuit that goes in all Sadowsky basses—just like the original Sadowsky Preamp/DI pedal—but with a slimmed down design and smaller footprint that is perfect for crammed pedalboards and vintage basses where onboard preamp installation would affect resale value. It works with all passive basses, active pickups, and upright bass pickups.
The original Sadowsky Bass Preamp/DI Pedal as well as our onboard preamps are still available here.
Sadowsky Bass Preamp Specs:
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-50 kHz
- Power Source: 9V Battery or AC adapter
- Battery draw: Around 3mA
- Battery Life: 150 Hours
- Bass Control: + 18dB Boost @ 40Hz
- Treble Control: + 18dB Boost @ 4kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.18% @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohm
- Actual pedal size: 2.4″ x 4.4″ x 1.3″
See the manual for more info.